You may not know it but I’ve been very busy over the past 5 months putting my thoughts and ideas together in a book about Golf. I am very proud of the results and in order to market the publication, I am asking friends and family to be the first to own a copy. Here’s the Table of Contents from my new book, “Winning Golf Strategies,” which I believe gives the reader valuable playing tips and insider information that I’ve gained through my own years of experience in the game and observations of golfing partners.
Table Of Contents
– How to properly line up your Fourth putt.
– How to avoid the water when you lie 8 in a bunker.
– How to get more distance off the Shank.
– When to give the Ranger the finger.
– Using your shadow on the Greens to confuse your opponent.
– When to implement Handicap Management.
– Proper excuses for drinking beer before 9 a.m.
– How to urinate behind a 4″ x 4″ post . Undetected.
– How to rationalize a 6 hour round.
– How to find that ball that everyone else saw go in the water.
– Why your spouse doesn’t care that you birdied the 5th.
– How to let a Foursome play through your Twosome.
– How to relax when you are hitting three off the Tee.
– When to suggest major swing corrections to your opponent.
– God and the meaning of The Birdie-To-Bogey Putt.
– When to re-grip your Ball Retriever.
– Use a strong grip on the Hand Wedge and Weak Slip on the Foot Wedge.
– Why male golfers will pay $5.00 a beer from the Cart Girl and give her a $3 tip, but will balk at a $3.50 Beer at the 19th Hole and stiff the Bartender.
thanks, Jack……see you in about a week!